YVR - #Bikosforchange Initiative in support of Zajac Ranch
Our 2016 Charity Partner in Vancouver is the Zajac Ranch so let’s ride!
We have a unique opportunity as a community to both #dogood and #bebetter this month. A charity campaign is currently running whereby we can track our biking/jogging/(even walking), earn points, and then donate them to our charity partner Zajac Ranch for Children to help them earn a solid portion of the $25,000 that has been put up for grabs by Pacific Blue Cross.
Here’s all we have to do.
1) Download the free Biko app at your respective app store https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/biko/id987838866
2) Track your bike rides, runs, or walks to earn points, called biko coins. 1KM = 1 biko coin
3) Donate your biko coins to Zajac Ranch through the app before October 16th.
All Whisky Wisemen can contribute from every corner of the globe. We’ll report out at the end of the month on how we did for the kids.
Some extra recommendations to elevate your game:
- Connect the app with Facebook to see how other Whisky Wisemen are doing and to help push us all to keep riding
- Send us an email with how many biko’s you donated personally and we can raise a glass to you at our next Third Thursday.
Let’s show up for Zajac and clock some km's!
Whisky Wisemen YVR Chapter